New Patient Information
Your First Visit
We want every patient to be well informed about the cosmetic dentistry options that best meet their needs. That is why we offer a convenient consultation to provide personalized information.
What to expect during your consultation with Dr. Mogell:
- Our patient counselor takes the time to listen to your individual needs and goals.
- Dr. Mogell will then evaluate your smile to determine your best options.
- We will provide detailed information to you about each option and explain the individual benefits.
- You'll have the chance to view patient before and after photos.
- You will receive a firm cost of treatment, and be given affordable payment options.
- We can also schedule your treatment.
- Dr. Mogell will take radiographs and photographs of the areas of concern.
- Please anticipate approximately 45 minutes to an hour for your office visit.
New Patient Forms
Before you visit Dr. Mogell’s Boca Raton, FL dental practice, take a few moments to complete your new patient forms. By completing your documentation from the comfort of home prior to your visit, you save time during your initial visit decreasing the amount of time it takes to get you into the dentists’ chair.
Download Our Forms
Insurance Accepted, Financing Available
Your dental health is very important to us. A part of our goal is to not let expense prevent you from receiving the quality of care you desire and need. Cosmetic and reconstructive dental treatment varies greatly depending upon the needs and desires of each patient. Because of this, the cost of treatment can also vary. Be assured that dental fees and financial arrangement will be discussed before beginning your treatment. We have learned that everyone benefits from a clear understanding of their financial responsibilities. We will try our best to communicate these with you.
Our team will provide you a written estimate of the fees for your dental care. At your request, we can send a pre-determination to your insurance company. Please remember that insurance is a method of reimbursing the patient for fees paid to the doctor and is not a substitute for payment.
Payment will be due at the time of your visit and can be made by cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover). For those of you who would like to finance your treatment, we have association with two companies that provide funding for dental care. CareCredit make it easy to obtain financing by just filling out the application over the internet.
Apply for CareCredit